Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween decorations!

Yesterday’s run felt amazing! I got started around 7am, and there were already people out on the trail. It was one of those days were I felt like I could ‘just keep running’ like Forrest Gump. I guess that’s the difference between running in 96 degree heat (Thursday) and 60 degree perfection.

Distance: 5 miles
Lap pace: 11:03         
Time: 55:15 min

This is actually a really good time for me. My lap pace is usually about 11:30.

Unfortunately though, I felt ravenous the rest of the day. I ate my way through a big bowl of chili, two bowls of lentils, 3 cookie dough balls, and 3 slices of pizza. Ugh! I’m still on track for the week, though.
And tonight, I made Vegan Sweet potato, black bean, and spinach enchiladas w/ Avocado Cilantro ‘cream’ sauce. It was taken from OhSheGlows.com. Angela Liddon is a freaking genius.


Today was beautiful! I got up early, went out for coffee, then grocery shopping. I ended up decorating the house for Halloween with Martha Stewart’s cut out raven and bat sillouhettes. Really easy to do, and I love them. I may keep them up all year!


No comments:

Post a Comment