Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Workout Plan


Well, everyone seems to think that my bowing out of the Half Marathon was a good idea. It is comforting to hear that nobody thinks I’m just ‘being a wuss’ or that I could ‘push through it’ if I really applied myself. These are terrible self critical thoughts that I myself have been having. 

But enough of that! This is no vacation!

I’m spending this Thanksgiving weekend coming up with a new workout plan.  It will include weights, my beloved kickboxing class, light running, stretching and yoga, and possibly a new spinning class on Sunday! I’m starting to be less sad and more excited about tough new workouts to come!

I did end up going to kickboxing class tonight. I was worried about my tendon, and made low impact adjustments, but I felt SO GOOD after class. Very glad I went.

As far as dinner goes.. Well, you’ve seen it before! It's the coconut curry w/ veggies and walnuts. I actually made rice instead of pasta this time. It wasn’t as good. Probably because I forgot to buy actual ginger and tried to fake it with ginger powder instead. Oops.



So here is another funny picture for your time!

It is timely as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment