Sunday, January 1, 2012

Birthday and New Year's Eve.. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

The last few days, for me, have been amazing! I decided to truly go all-out for my birthday. It wasn't very vegan, though.


On Friday, Dec. 30th.. my actual birthday, I came up with my perfect day! It went like this:

8:30-9:30 - Work out. Nike Fit club (boot camp class)
10:05 - 12:30 - See movie. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
1:00 - 1:30 - Lunch at Spiral Diner (Too crowded. Had to eat lunch elsewhere.)
2:00 - 3:00 - Aromatherapy Massage at the Stoneleigh Hotel and Spa
3:30 - 4:00 - Call parents
4:15 - 4:30 - Free birthday drink at Starbucks!
5:00 - ?? - Meet Jessica for Happy Hour, Dinner at RJ's Mexican (portobello fajitas!), and Horse Drawn Carriage ride in Dallas.

It was fantastic! And then the next day, Nick took me out to lunch at the Spiral Diner (since it was too crowded last time). We went to Whole Foods after, and picked up some Champagne, cheese and crackers, hummus, and a birthday cake. Then we watched movies for New Year's Eve. Captain America and the Sherlock series. I think Sherlock and Nick have a lot in common.

At midnight we lit the birthday candles and had a champagne toast.

Now I'm awake and trying to think of goals for the New Year. Nothing too nuts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment