Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easy avocado toast breakfast

I didn't get much sleep last night. Nick has been working day shifts and so we've been sleeping at the same time. So we're in a bit of an adjustment period. For example, he woke me up at 1am to tell me that Satine had jumped on the bed and was being cute. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!

So I needed a good breakfast to get me going.

Avocado Toast w/ black beans and hot sauce

-1 piece Ezekial bread (toasted)

-1/4 avocado, smashed

-Sprinkled black beans

-Dashes of hot sauce.

YUM

And a Pineapple strawberry smoothie!


So altogether, I ate today:

Breakfast:
Avocado toast w/ black beans and hot sauce
Pineapple strawberry smoothie

Snack:
Toast w/ almond butter
Green tea

Lunch:
Creamy Mushroom linguine

Snack:
Carrots w/ hummus

Dinner:
Chickpea cutlet
Caulipots w/ vegan gravy

Nick ate it on a sandwich. I was kind of jealous I didn't think of it first. Oh, and I feel the need to mention that this is on a salad plate, to make the portions look bigger. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment